Coffee themed gifts are perfect for the coffee lovers in your life. Treat your friends and family to the perfect coffee-related stocking stuffers, housewarming gifts, birthday presents and more!
Whether the special person in your life is a full blown coffee snob, or a budding at-home barista, there’s something unique for everyone in this buying guide, helping you find the perfect gift idea.
Here are some fun and unique coffee gift ideas to help inspire you, no matter the occasion…
Disclaimer: Hi! this post may contain affiliate links which will take you to online retailers that sell products and services. If you click on one and buy something, I may earn a commission, see my Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Temperature Controlled Smart Mug
Treating a coffee loving friend or family member to a temperature controlled mug is an excellent way to recognise their love of coffee and get them a great gift this holiday season.
Temperature controlled mugs do just that – control the temperature of your coffee to ensure it doesn’t cool too quickly. They are ideal for those with busy lives, rushing around after kids or facing a packed work schedule.
Often we get so busy we forget about our lovely mug of coffee until it’s gone cold. Give your loved one the gift of a never cooling coffee for them to enjoy!
A great choice of temperature controlled smart mug is the Ember Smart Mug, that’s controlled with an app and has a battery life of one hour – futuristic!
Here is my quick review of this awesome mug:
- You can set the temperature to the exact level you prefer, to keep your drink piping hot or toasty – whatever the perfect drinking temperature is for you! (between 120°F – 145°F).
- The Ember Mug has an hour’s battery life after a full charge, or you can use the included charger and keep it on your desk for a full day’s use – perfect for the office.
- Set the mug up with an app on your smartphone and control the settings from there. Set your preferred temperature AND receive notifications about the mug – cool!
- This mug is made from stainless steel for long life, and has a ceramic coating which helps prevent scratching on the inside. It’s safe to hand wash – immersible up to 1 meter.
The Ember Mug has some great reviews on Amazon, with many saying it’s easy to set up and great for those who often forget their coffees!
It’s available in black and white, to suit the colour preference of whomever you’re gifting.
Coffee Table Book
A coffee table book is an ideal gift for a coffee fan, made even better when the book is about coffee itself!
Give your friend or family member the gift of coffee-based literature this holiday season with the awesome World Atlas of Coffee book by James Hoffmann.
Here are my thoughts on this coffee table book:
- Available as a hardback, with a quality design and lovely aesthetic cover art.
- Great intro to coffee, including how it’s harvested.
- Coffee basics – brewing methods for budding coffee lovers.
- Coffee history – coffee origins and the culture surrounding this world-wide beverage.
- Info on coffee roasting methods.
This coffee table book is great for those who want to learn more about coffee culture, history and the best methods for brewing. Plus it looks beautiful as a decorative piece on your coffee table!
Give the pampering gift of a coffee scrub to your coffee-loving loved one this holiday season.
A coffee scrub is an excellent gift for those who enjoy some spa-time at home and love the deep, rich scent of coffee.
This is a great gift for the holidays but also for mother’s day, or even a baby shower!
Check out this gorgeous coffee & sugar whipped scrub soap on Etsy.
Here are my thoughts on this gift –
- 100% natural coffee which smells divine.
- Both exfoliating and moisturizing for use all over the body.
- Loaded with antioxidants to give your skin a boost of vitality!
- Soothing almond oil and exfoliating sea salt for a relaxing pamper.
The scrub makes you feel so soft and moisturized, just what you want after a long day! It also smells fantastic- not too overpowering like some other products on the market today. Highly recommend this product if you are looking for something clean smelling but light at the same time; perfect in every way possible!
It’s also good for dry patches on arms and elbows, which is really handy as a prep product for fake tanning!
A coffee subscription is great for when you aren’t sure what kind of gift to get someone, but you know they really enjoy coffee!
There’s nothing better than receiving a nice roast in the mail each month. It’s loads of fun wondering what roast you’ll be getting, reading the packet when it first arrives and then sampling your first cup of the blend.
Bean Box are a great brand offering tasty coffee sampler subscriptions if you’d like to gift a subscription and are unsure which to pick.
Here are my thoughts on their 3 month gift subscription:
- They have a great selection of roasts to choose from, including decaf options for those who don’t consume caffeine.
- Bean box supports artisan roasters, who work in small-batches!
- Their coffee is super fresh and roasted to order.
- Hand picked gourmet roasts!
Coffee Molecule Necklace
A unique coffee-themed gift that isn’t coffee to give someone is coffee jewellery!
This is a great idea for those who want their gifts to last a long time, and as a quirky gift for the recipient to remember you by.
Here are my thoughts on this unusual gift:
- Great for those with a low to mid price range.
- Lovely quality and a quirky design.
- Adjustable chain.
- A fun conversation starter for coffee fans!
This is a really cool gift for coffee lovers who already have everything – instead of buying them a french press or a new roast to try, wow them with a coffee themed necklace!
A milk frother is a staple bit of coffee equipment for coffee enthusiasts. A nice quality milk frother makes for a great gift and is handy for making lattes, cappuccinos and more!
Deliciously frothed milk is a game changer for at-home baristas, taking simple beverages to the next level.
It’s also great for extra frothy hot chocolates too!
This milk frother from Zulay is a really popular option on Amazon, available in a range of fun colours –
Here’s a quick review for you:
- Excellent for whisking milk, matcha, hot chocolate and more!
- Lifetime guarantee the product will not rust – made with premium materials that are designed to last.
- Compact design that fits easily in your kitchen drawer or on the stand it comes with.
- Battery powered and portable! A great option for the office.
- Recommended by baristas!
Coffee Gift Box
A coffee gift box is a perfect gift for coffee-loving friends or family. A sample set will come with a nice tasting set of different roasts to try out or for something a bit different try a Vietnamese Coffee Starter Kit.
This gift box Vietnamese Coffee Starter Kit by Vietnam Ca-Phe Project is a great way to try new styles of coffee. The kit comes with:
- 8.8oz (250g) bag of coffee
- one deluxe stainless steel 6oz phin filter
- one 14oz can of condensed milk
Here are my thoughts on this lovely gift box:
- Great choice of coffees from single to blend and different roasts
- Great customer service, as reviewed by many customers on Etsy
- Fresh and great tasting!
French Press Gift Set With Coffee and a Mug
Forget the stress of shopping – let Choose Kos help make things easier by giving them everything they need in one Basket. The craft coffee gift basket includes:
- 34 oz French Press coffee maker
- 2 12 oz of freshly roasted whole bean coffee
- 16 oz kOS insulated coffee mug
All wrapped together inside an elegant box that will impress. Everything a new coffee drinker would need in a gift set!
The perfect gift for your loved ones this holiday season, shipped straight to their doorstep!
Stainless Steel Travel Mug
A stainless steel travel mug is a handy gift to get someone who is always on the go – whether they’re commuting for work or off to eat lunch in the park, keeping their coffee warm is an essential part of any outing!
Make the gift of a stainless steel travel mug more unique by personalising it with one of the designs and their name.
Check out this super cool travel mug by Engrave My Memories on Etsy.
- Personalize the tumblers choosing a style and their name
- It’s engraved so the details won’t peel or wash off
- Leak proof and dishwasher safe lid and straws included
- Cups are double insulated keeping your drinks perfectly hot or cold
- Great price and good quality design
Coffee Gift Card
Sometimes we can all feel a little stumped when thinking what gift to get someone. Most people have everything they need, and if they’re coffee fans it’s likely they already own the basics.
Enter the gift card! A gift card is a great gift coffee drinkers will genuinely enjoy, and it doesn’t take up any space in their kitchen.
You can purchase gift cards in stores or online!
My thoughts on gift cards:
- It’s a super popular gift option that people genuinely like to receive – purchase a gift card from your friend or family member’s favourite coffee shop and treat them to their daily coffees.
- You can choose your denominations of dollars to load onto the card, to suit your budget.
- Most stores offer a few colour options to choose from for the card, with themes like ‘birthday’ or ‘happy holidays’.
Coffee Grinder – Burr Grinder
Treat your coffee obsessed friend to the perfect cup of joe with a coffee grinder gift.
A coffee grinder will allow your friend to take their at-home coffees to the next level by allowing them to grind coffee beans fresh, there and then in their kitchen.
The taste of a freshly ground cup of coffee really elevates the coffee drinking experience, allowing the rich essential oils to infuse in the cup immediately, instead of drying out in a pre-ground bag.
This burr coffee grinder is an excellent choice, and will make for a staple piece in their kitchen:
My thoughts on this grinder:
- A great quality grinder that is designed to last. It’s a gift with a real wow factor for coffee snobs!
- 35 custom grind settings to suit anyone’s preference and to make a range of delicious beverages.
- Easy to clean!
- It creates uniform coffee grounds, with a professional feel. Elevate the at-home barista game of your friend!
Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Cold brew coffee has become trendy in recent years for making easy iced coffees and lattes at home.
A good cold brew coffee maker is a must for coffee fans, helping them to enjoy a good cup of coffee made in a relatively ‘new’ way.
This cold brew coffee maker from Ovalware is a great choice if you’re looking to gift your friend or family member a cold brew coffee maker:
- Healthier brewed coffee – cold brewed coffee is less acidic than hot, so it’s great for those suffering with acid reflux or similar conditions.
- Made with great quality materials – stainless steel, glass and a superfine laser cut filter. This bit of kit is made to last!
- Fits neatly in your fridge so you can batch make your iced coffee.
Purchasing an espresso maker is the next step most budding coffee fans will want to take, once they start to get into making great coffee at home.
Give the gift of an espresso maker to a coffee-loving friend or family member and wow them this holiday season!
Here are my top picks for stove top and machine espresso makers, to suit different budgets:
Stove top –
- A handy stove top espresso maker at a great price!
- Professional grade espresso for the serious coffee drinkers!
- A must for true coffee aficionados.
A funny mug is an easy yet unique gift to give someone if you’re struggling to think of something for them this holiday season.
Coffee drinkers always appreciate mugs, whether it’s for home use or something to keep at the office.
A comical mug is sure to put a smile on the receivers face, and is the perfect way to acknowledge their coffee drinking habit.
Here’s a great mug for parents for mother’s day or father’s day:
Want to treat a friend or family member to an unusual coffee-themed gift, but you aren’t sure what to get them? Perhaps they have everything coffee related in their kitchen, with bags of their favourite roast to spare.
Why not give them some funky coffee themed earrings, that they can enjoy for years to come? This is a great coffee-related gift for those who enjoy jewellery too!
Check out these beautiful handmade coffee stud earrings, made my a small business:
My thoughts on this pair:
- Cute, unique design!
- A great price for a funky gift.
- Support a small business!
A fancy coffee scoop is a lovely gift for coffee snobs, who already have their favourite beans stocked, and loads of coffee equipment in their kitchen.
You can’t go wrong with a good quality coffee scoop, of a beautiful design.
Check out these lovely custom coffee scoops with personalized handles and come in a range of colours.
My thoughts on this scoop set:
- Stunning design made with great quality materials – polished stainless steel that’s designed to last a lifetime.
- Beautiful colour and precise measurements!
- These scoops would look beautiful in a kitchen drawer or even on display next to mason jars filled with coffee beans.
- Ergonomic design – including a thumb loop for easy scooping. Fits easily into jars, bags and canisters of coffee.
I hope you enjoyed this fun gift guide for unique coffee themed gifts! Treat your coffee-loving friends and family to something coffee-related with a twist, that they can enjoy this holiday season.